As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- TENNIS STRING BABOLAT PRO HURRICANE 120M - 3 GAUGES
- Shimano tribal Reel Pouch Predection
- Collegiate Mono Crown Padded Raised Weymouth Bridle Brown
- U-5-42 Tough-1 600D Miniature Stable Blanket W Belly Wrap
- Harrows Quantum 90% Tungsten Steel Tip Darts - Green Rings - 22g 23g 24g or 26g
- Scarponi Sci Alpinismo Touring Freeride TECNICA ZERO G GUIDE PRO mp 24.5 2017 18
- Brunotti Softshellhose Skihose Hati JR Girls Softshell Pant black
- Scubapro Erogatore Sub Dive Mk25 Evo G260 INT + Octopus + Manometro Borsa 1IT
- V-Force VForce Grill Dual Pane HDR Thermal Replacement Lens - Kryptonite
- Shooting Waistcoat with Pheasant Motif
- Asics Woven Pant Jogginghose Men (1341010904)
- O Neill Shred Bib Womens Pants Snowboard - bluee medium
- Völkl Unlimited R 1 147 cm Allroundcarver gebraucht Bindung Marker Sy17 - 2343
- Turbine Outerwear Siren Womens Zipper Vented Ski Snowboard Pant bluee Stripe
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.