As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Typhoon Therma Fleece Long Sleeve Size S
- Kempa Curve Training Kempa bluee gold , Sweatshirts and Hoodies Kempa
- Lady Smart Sports Bracelet Female Physiological Period Reminder For Ios Hot
- PUMA Men's Ignitextgraphic Running shoes
- OFERTA Colección de 156 perdigones de todo tipo. S M FLY FISHING. 13
- Daiwa Revros MX 3500 NEW
- LENZA NYLON RED DRAGON COLMIC 600MT 30LB 0.47mm
- C-5-16 16 Western Horse Saddle Leather Wade Ranch Roping Tan By Hilason D095
- HyPERFORMANCE Chester Ladies Breeches PR-11134
- FSS Slimline Shaped Comfort Padded Headiece Crown Crank Flash Everyday Bridle
- HYPERFORMANCE DENIM LOLA TEENS BREECHES HORSE RIDING VARIOUS SIZES PINK & WHITE
- Ladies And Men's Running And Cycling Shirts Job Lot BNIP
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||40139BRN||Manufacturer Part Number:||40139BRN|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.