As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Wilson Tennis Racquet K Factor - KBold 4 3 8 - Never Used- Includes Bag
- 2x Raw SOFTFBOARD WAX 90g Enhance Grip On Board,Suits Water Temperatures 16-20°C
- Vintage Yamaha Inviter 81E Snowmobile Crankcase Assembly with Oil Pump & Cable
- RO1 20 Mares Erogatore ROVER 2S YOKE OCTOPUS PRESTIGE MISSION 1
- Valken Redemption Paintball Pant Grey Scar
- 5.11 Tactical Mens Hunting Stryke TDU Rapid Shirt Long Sleeve Hiking Top Green
- Tough-1 Miniature Horse Leather Breastcollar Doubled and Stitched
- Asics Mens Top Impact Line Wind Predection Top Size L
- SHIMANO Nexus DS Cool Rain Suit Limited Pro RA-123R BB-X White 2XL Japan EMS
- Spiderwire SU20IB-1500 Ultracast Invisi-Braid Line 20 6 1500yd
- Kit Pesca Eging Canna Yuki Surume 180-210-240 + Mulinello Rapid Bream 3000 FEU
- Metz saddle turquoise saddle grade 2 flytying hair feathers
- Henri de Rivel Equipe Close Contact Saddle
- HIDEZ Compression Hood WITH Ears
- C-8-BC HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE BREAST COLLAR TURQUOISE HAND PAINT
- UNICORN DARTMATE TRI-STAND TRIPOD CADDY DARTBOARD DARTS ACCESSORY
- 80 1200D Turnout Rain Horse SHEET Light Winter Blanket Gusset 358
- Harry's Horse Descent Full Size Dressage Saddle Pad - Turquoise Harry's Horse
- Kinder Reithose Silikon Vollbesatz Voll-Kontakt Kyron kiwi NEU
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.